The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how Veronica Roberts with the website www.upliftyourlifewithveronica.com, will process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use this website. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to me.
Information I collect from you:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information for example postcode
- Any information relevant to coaching practice and training courses
What I do with the information collected:
- assists in the provision of my services
- enables notification to you about changes to my services
- enables you to participate in coaching practices and courses when you choose to do so
- enables the provision of customer support
- assists in analysing or collating valuable information so that I can improve my services
- to monitor the usage of my services
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which I offer, that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
Data Security and Protection
Whilst Veronica Roberts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do our best to protect your personal data once I have it in our care, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or any other site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Veronica Roberts is the named Data Protection Officer.
Email Marketing Messages & Subscription
Under the GDPR I use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. I only collect certain data about you, as mentioned on this page. Any email marketing messages I send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third-party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that I send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations, will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages I send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. I provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information I hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
My EMS provider is MailChimp. I hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- First and Last Names
- Email address
- Subscription time & date
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers and e-mails from me, we ask that you tell me. There will be instructions to opt-out of our mailing list on the emails you receive from me. Any questions you may have please contact me/ via email email@example.com.